Club Focus / Fiesta Quebec

Nous sommes actuellement le Lun Oct 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Les heures sont au format UTC - 5 heures [ Heure d’été ]

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 11 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Kit Suspension SVT
MessagePublié: Mar Nov 27, 2012 7:55 pm 
Hors-ligne

Salut, jme fait installer un kit de suspension d'origine SVT sur ma focus, (Struts et coil SVT) pour remplace mon setup actuel ( goldline springs et struts koni srt ) parce que sa meme pas pris 1 ans pour que du shocks se mettent deja a couler et avec mes bushings de suspensions en polyurethane sa porte vrm fucking dur

Un kit SVT sur mes bushings en poly, vais-je reussir a obtenir un meilleur confort et surtout une meilleur fiabilité des amortisseurs vu que je vais etre bc moins droppé

Sujet du message: Re: Kit Suspension SVT
MessagePublié: Mar Nov 27, 2012 8:02 pm 
Hors-ligne

Bon choix pour un "Daily driver" . **1

MessagePublié: Mar Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm 
Hors-ligne

le kit svt j'en ai aucun doute que c'est un excellent setup en daily, mais combiné avec mon kit de bushings prothane en grandeur jespere que sa cognera pas encore en debile pour me faire pêter 2 shocks en l'espace d'un ans

MessagePublié: Dim Déc 02, 2012 1:57 pm 
Hors-ligne

Je crois qu'un setup pro-kit ou sportline de eibach fera mieux le travaille. Meme avec un setup mou, ce sont tes bushing polyurethane qui te donneront du mauvais confort.

MessagePublié: Dim Déc 02, 2012 7:06 pm 
Hors-ligne

Redfocused2001 a écrit:
Je crois qu'un setup pro-kit ou sportline de eibach fera mieux le travaille. Meme avec un setup mou, ce sont tes bushing polyurethane qui te donneront du mauvais confort.

Jpense pas que des Sportlines font economiser des amortisseurs, le confort spa ma priorité mais bien d,avoir un setup qui cogne moins fort, un setup plus resistant un peu

Sujet du message: ugg both are careers in which nlp techniques play a prominen
MessagePublié: Mer Jan 09, 2013 3:59 am 
Hors-ligne

UGG Classic Short Boots Romantic Flower
Actually want to thank her on her behalf to inform me daily to tell the other person and also to witness the romance of each other baby's growth - most desire to thank is my better half. With your ex-girlfriend husband 4 years time, our love remains to be sweet sweet honey, would not like the book says love indelible daily necessities. My spouse is a superb man, hard each day to compliment their loved ones, how tired home also gave us delicious meals, no matter how tired can help me to coax the baby to fall asleep, how tired am i going to keep up with the baby in the midst of the night time swamped when you come and help..

UGG Bailey Button Boots 5803 Leopard UK
Wearing Uggs is critical in Canada, no matter how you really feel with them. Sure, for a lot of they may not be probably the most stylish pick, nevertheless they maintain your feet dry and warm over the winter weather months. You'll probably still need to wear warmer boots in the cold winter season of January and February, however for right this moment, Uggs are excellent protection and cozy to acquire around in.. When you desire cheap Ugg footwear, Purchase Ugg from the net. You have a great numerous rankings. Loads of by going through the web Ugg footwear manufacturers.

UGG Nightfall Boots 5359 Black UK
More more sent me this jacket, the information is wool, lined with silk, over 2,000 rice. I aim it using a small dish said: ugly, you need Ganchuan to search out, I dare kick you experienced dark coffee color dark, it had been partly with the shoulder open too wide for both sides and then exaggerated arched glance at the whole shoulder and wandered off to go, almost like individuals Nanning, shoulder the Huangyan Island. I so wouldn't pick the kids of people degrade were forced to shoulder was torn down, all sides fiercely cut a strip, then sew the sleeves up..

Chocolate UGG Chrystie Boots
Play dragon tower, Initially when i first went along to the Russian crafts shopping stores, eat team meals, team meal feeling generally lacks features. After lunch, proceed to the northeast souvenir shop, visit the Songhua River Ice snow park (a gifts), saw 13:30 of winter swimming performances, admire their spirit of Uncle Aunt carved about the Songhua River. Performing Diving Winter Swimming pool area. Wide with the warm core action, I know most interested in may be the dual free gift, so dedicated to the 4S shop must the subsequent, I have to buy 250,000 Odyssey Sport Edition now provide 15,000 yuan, through designated lending options (each year loan deposit six months 0 interest, zero with the month; biennial loans down by half, couple of years interest only monthly principal and several loans the 0 interest Packages) hire purchase, will be able to enjoy the 0 interest 0 fee! Which could quit! For ordinary consumers especially for white-collar workers just like me would have been a fatal temptation. Provided that the installments will be able to easily lead an auto the caliber of life you actually let me s heart almost jump for joy! May I ask, a high level ordinary white-collar chic for the beloved car drive it home, without whom ecstatic? More, buy new Odyssey is not just able to take pleasure in the "double-free ceremony, we will also relish the" navigate driving a vehicle ceremony "do more temptation touches Secondly, the key to affordable This time, I will not hesitate to dicuss things over with his wife under , wanting to hand, Moreover, installment investing in a car is actually the trend, we not able to be too conservative. You would like to buy a wide its products should think about the store, Accord, Costa figure, the Odyssey along with the front range models get excited about the promotions, given that the amalgamation of their actual situation, pick the most cost-effective way the auto can easily round his dream car..

UGG Bailey Button Boots-5803-Tomato
However, Uggs Australia has ceased making their boots nationwide; now they're produced in China. Predictably, this means the workmanship and materials usually are not first-class, as had been the truth to be able brand. Thus, Also i bought several pair of Umu boots (also created in China), which are hardier, stay longer, keep their shape better and are also virtually indistinguishable from Uggs. Since it seems impossible to get a store for required components, jeweler, headpieces, items and ite . Visiting nearby markets to shop always leads to wasting your a serious amounts of valuable money. Since it seems impossible to identify a go shopping for required accessories, jewelries .

UGG Classic Argyle Knit Boots 5879 Black
Males and females love for the reason that considering not one other boots can offer any type of warmth for the reason that offer. They're for sale in plenty of distinctive colors, designs and styles. It is difficult to keep clean that in account taking into consideration the range accessible for for the reason that is truly remarkable. I totally understand your pain! I simply had my gallbladder removed last Friday. I was 24 weeks and 3 days. It started the Thursday before. And, to show you, I show no signs of stopping before i write again! The animals I purchase though, have to refer to me. I really could head on down a store aisle with many hundreds of stuffies displayed and a lot would "do" almost nothing to me. That even includes that regarding my faves too.

Rerelated Articles:

MessagePublié: Mer Jan 09, 2013 6:35 am 
Hors-ligne

Le site se fait spammer sans aucun bon sens

MessagePublié: Mer Jan 09, 2013 7:42 am 
Hors-ligne

Si ca peut t'aider, j'avais posé une suspension SVT sur mon zx3 pi j'étais presque full bushing poly pi ca portait fucking bien ( j'm'ennuie de cte char la :cry: ) j'l'ai pas gardé assez longtemps pour savoir si les bushing causeraient une defaillance des shocks mais ca me surprendrait, en posant des springs/shock plus mou tu va ben moins cogner pcq ta suspension a ben plus de travel pour amortir le coup ( donc moins de flexion/effort imposée a tes bushings/ transmise au frame ), pi tes sur d'avoir un spring rate qui fitte parfaitement avec le valving des shocks (mAis ca c'est d'apres c'que j'en ai compris et d'apres mes cours en génie mécanique, pt qu'un ancien pourrait confirmer.. ou m'avertir que j'dis dla marde loll )

MessagePublié: Mer Jan 09, 2013 11:02 pm 
Hors-ligne

Ben moi personnelement jai le full kit de bushings en poly Prothane. Au debut mon setup c'etait des koni orange avec des springs goldine pis sa portait dur sans bon sens, 1 ans pis la suspension etait deja ben magané pis les têtes de shocks fini.

Tout récemment j'ai mis des struts SVT mais sur coils Oem pis encore la tu voit que c'est stiff mais bc moins on s'entend. Les bushings en poly jousent un tres gros rôle

MessagePublié: Jeu Jan 10, 2013 4:56 pm 
Hors-ligne

Moi jte parie que les shocks svt vont toffer pas mal plus que les koni **1 Avant qu'un set de bushing defonce tes shocks :-" surtout en arrière ou ton shock a encore son propre bushing oem en caoutchouc qui le bolt sur le trailing arm. C'Est sur que tu ressent plus la route quand t'es dans le char (exemple les tites craques) : ya pu rien qui isole les vibrations entre tes control arms pi les subframes, mais ca ca affecte pas les coups que ton shock va manger quand tu pognes un trou ou une bosse... Si ca porte encore trop dur y reste la suspension stock zx3 ak les buskings en rubber **3

Loll va falloir que jme pointes aux meets pcq ca fait bizare de vous jaser sur les thread sans vous connaitre ahah

MessagePublié: Jeu Jan 10, 2013 7:47 pm 
Hors-ligne

Ouais ben j'ai pas été a un meets focus encore lol. Ben tk mes bushings sont vrm hard, zedriver a essayer mon bolide pis yavait été surpris de sa rigidité. Je remet une drop dessus mek qui soit pu plaquer pour la rue. I va faire dla piste pis sur une piste ben l'asphalte est tlt belle mettons!

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 11 messages ] 

Les heures sont au format UTC - 5 heures [ Heure d’été ]